Musinest Violin School
Looking for Violin lessons?
We will guide you step by step in learning, improving, and mastering the Violin.
In Musinest, our main curriculum is the international SUZUKI METHOD of music education, which was founded by the famous violinist “Suzuki Shin’ichi“.
We are committed to your progress, your musical success, and we sincerely help you in becoming a brilliant violinist, whether you are an absolute beginner or an advanced violin player.
We provide home tuitions for more accurate learning for kids under six (6) years
Online lessons is available for complete beginners, intermediate and advanced students
"I believe that everyone should be able to have a life of music".
During the beginning stages of learning to play the Violin, we will make sure that you become familiar and proficient with the following skills:
- Mental Focus
- The Violin Hold
- The Bow Hold
- Playing 1st position fingers (in all combinations of half steps and whole steps)
- Playing all 4 strings On the string bow control (long bows, short bows, combinations in rhythms)
- String crossings, slurs (up to 4 notes) and detach
- Expressions (dynamics, accents, staccato, legato, tempo)
- Theory (treble clef staff, note durations, music alphabet, some vocabulary)
- Parts of the Violin and the Bow, and much more.